|Bhushan Marathe - offline|
|Create a link to this page, copy and paste this code into your web site.
Avg 0.00 / 5
Total of 0 votes
Last update: 05/21/13 21:07:27
Account: Artist Quota
Location: INDIA: Pune
Signed up: 08 May 2009 11:14 PM
Genre: Alternative Rock
Influences: EDDIE VEDDER, Late. Layne Stayley, Scott Weiland, Robert Plant
Live Shows –
· Vocalist and founder member of “BeachDog” (2007),an eclectic, literate and versatile rock quartet from Pune, dedicated to writing, performing and recording original music. With influences ranging from Led Zeppelin to Tool, from Stevie Ray Vaughn to Nirvana, we create a sonic stew that swirls with history of Rock while still ringing in the future. Having been performing together for over a couple of years now we are tight live unit. Over this period we have also been humbled by the warm reception our sets, comprised as they are of only originals, have received across the city. A testament mostly to the open mindedness of the Pune audiences and only perhaps marginally to the quality of the songs. From an acoustic campfire ballad to a raging punk rock anthem, we can (as spam mails often say) keep them coming, all night! Having three songwriters with distinct sensibilities gives the songbook a depth that is not easy to achieve and having three voices harmonizing on these songs gives the recordings an almost old-time charm. We put up our first video on YouTube earlier last year for the song 'Crashing Down' and are working towards independently releasing our first album (as yet, untitled) later this year.
· Vocalist and founder member of “HEADRUSH” a rock band from Pune (2002), with some 40 odd live shows in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi. Including shows at the IIT Powai’s, Mood Indigo (Finalists – Livewire ‘2004, Independence Rock XXII (Mumbai) and Great Indian Rock VIII (Mumbai & Delhi)
· Guest vocalist for rock band “VERTIGO” for the Campus Rock Idols (DNA Event) western region finals.
· Recorded a demo for the band “HEADRUSH” of 3 songs. One of the songs from the same has been released by Rock Street Journal, Delhi.
· Recorded the title track for Hindi Movie ‘Its Breaking News’, with co-singer Hamsika, Music Director – Kaushal Inamdar.
· Recorded the Title song for Animation Film ‘Faster Fene’ both in Hindi and English, Music Director – Bhushan Shevde.
· Recorded the pilot track for Animation Film ‘Dasha – Avatar’, Music Director – Anand Kurhekar.
· Recorded for an Album produced by Mr. Mantri of Mantri Constructions. Music Director – Vishal Joshi. (The songs were aired on Radio Mirchi).
· Recorded the Pune Festival Opening Song for 2004, Music Director – Salil Kulkarni
· Jingles / Promotion Songs for the following Corporates –
a. MITCON – E – School (Aired on Marathi TV Channels)
b. Samruddhi Plastics (Aired on All India Radio)
c. Reliance Mobile
e. Emcure Pharmaceuticals
f. Atlas Copco.
g. Darode Jog Constructions (Aired on Radio Mirchi).
h. Sakal Properties – Maha – Yatra.
i. Lokmat, (Marathi News Paper)
· Recorded for an album of Marathi short poems (Charolya), Music Director – Rohan Nagbhide.
· Recorded for the Marathi Album, ‘Jaanavi’, by Jaanavi Prabhu Arora, Music Director – Kaushal Inamdar, Produced by – Saagarika Music.
· Recorded the Theme Song for Maharashtra Premiere League (www.mplt20.com), Music Director – Anand Kurhekar.
· Recorded for the Marathi Album, Yaari Tuzhi, Music Director - Ajay Naik with co-singers - Rushikesh Ranade & Swapnaja Lele
· Recorded all the songs for the Marathi Play 'Bajirao Mast Me' starring Sanjay Narvekar, Music Director - Rahul Ranade.
jess555baby (21 May 2013 09:07 PM)
NICE TO MEET YOU. my name is Jessica. here is my privet e-mail' ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) i will like to know you more. so that i can send you my picture and my detail's for you to know me more so I am waiting for your mail to my email address below. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you. with love. Jessica